Tuesday, November 29, 2011

changing sru

i heard sru is trying to get grant money to make two new parking llots in the upper side of campus. 1st off is this true, second i hope so because it will be veery helpful to me in the future what about you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! If this is true, I will be one the happiest people in Slippery Rock. Can I tell you how bad parking sucks? Yesterday I waited in the parking lot behind BSB for 45 minutes just to get a spot. Do you know if they will be commuter or resident spots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do not know what kind of parking they will be. Last i heard they were still trying to figure out where they would go, how to get money, and if they were going to build them or not. I just heard people talking about but i couldn't find information on it. i wish i knew for you but i honestly don't. Let me know if you hear anything about the project.

    ReplyDelete