Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wii vs connect

I have a Wii and i love it. its a good workout and there is more variety for things to do. I cant wait to use in the classroom. its a new way to get involve but downside is you have the control to hold on to. i have played the connect as well and i love it too. i feel that connect give you a full body workout because your body is the control. what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I don't play video games very often, but I have a brother, a boyfriend and a ten year old boy that all are video game junkies. I will admit that I have played both the Wii and the Kinect. My feelings on the two are that the Wii seems to be easier for the younger children to use. The downfall of course is that you do have to use the controller. The Kinect seems a little more high tech and possibly geared toward older children, teens or young adults. The Kinect doesn't need any controllers, so in that case, it seems to be the better option. With the right games, any aged child should be able to work it. Kids are able to figure out technology so much quicker and easier than we give them credit for. Trust me, if my parents and my aunt (all over 60) can use the Kinect, anyone can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Kinect and my sister has a Wii. I believe that the Kinect is much better than the Wii. The only way Wii has any advantage is that it has been out longer and you can play in a much small space that the Kinect. The biggest downfall of the Kinect is it's space requirement. You are suppose to stand back 6 feet minimum and 10-12 feet if you play multiple people. Another option less advertised is the PS3's Eye Play, I believe it is called. It seems to me a lot like the Wii, but has the better graphics and game quality of the PS3.

    ReplyDelete