It happens every semester so far. I see it with everyone but more with myself. Everyone is less willing to do work, and every thing comes down to the wire to get done just because. Just because we know there is a break coming up I get unmotivated to do anything.Why is that? Why do i feel like i am always looking for when the next break is?Rather then realizing i still have like four more semesters and after that then i am going to be in the real world fighting for jobs and a life.
I agree that people are definitely less willing or less motivated to get there work done with breaks coming up. I notice it sometimes with myself. I hate that I do that, but I can't seem to help it. I can't tell you why it is that way, but there doesn't seem to be a cure. I feel like maybe we think that way because we'll do the work that needs to get done over the breaks. Or maybe people just completely lose their motivation and decide that whatever grade they get on the work that is supposed to get done will just have to be good enough. Either way, we should all try to focus on being the best students we can be, and do what we need to do when we need to do it!
ReplyDelete